- 4 cups cantaloupes, peeled, seeded, and diced
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (1 3/4 ounce) box dry pectin
Directions See How It's Made
- Place cantaloupe and sugar in large non-reactive saucepan, stir well, cover, and let set for 6-8 hours.
- Add lemon juice and pectin and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, while stirring. Continue to stir while the mixture boils for 5-6 minutes, or until it thickens sufficiently.
- Ladle into hot jars and seal according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Makes 4 ½ Cups.
- **Note: this is a good way to use up cantaloupe that has a strong flavor, but is not very sweet.