Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Linda Larsen,Your Guide to Busy Cooks a about.com. Cantaloupe is loaded with Vitamins A and C, yet it's so sweet, juicy, and succulent. Each one of these popsicles provides your kids with 30% of their daily requirement of Vitamin A and 60% Vitamin C. Plus, they're delicious.
- 6 ounces frozen fruit juice concentrate (I like pink lemonade)
- 3 cups cubed cantaloupes or 3 cups other melon
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 10 paper cups
- 10 wooden popsicle sticks
- In blender or food processor, combine fruit juice concentrate and cantaloupe and process until smooth.
- Fill each drink cup with about 1/3 cup of this mixture, then freeze until partially frozen, about 1 hour.
- Insert wooden sticks and freeze until firm. To serve, peel away the paper cup.