1/1 Photo of Cantaloupe Peach Jam
2 hrs 20 mins
1 hr 30 mins
My mom makes this and I love it.
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add the cantaloupe and peaches to a large pot.
- 2Cook over medium heat, stir constantly, for 15 minutes.
- 3Add in sugar and lemon juice, stir to combine.
- 4Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- 5Lower the heat and simmer 30 to 45 minutes, or until thickened.
- 6Add in the lemon rind and cook for 3 more minutes, stirring constantly.
- 7Take pot from oven burner; skim off foam.
- 8Pour hot mixture into hot, sterilzed jars, fill to about 1/4-inch from top.
- 9Remove air bubbles and wipe jar rims.
- 10Cover immediately with jar lids and screw on bands.
- 11Process in boiling water bath for 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cantaloupe Peach Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2519 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 852.7
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 19.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 219.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 216.8 g
- Protein 1.8 g