1/3 Photos of Cantaloupe Milkshakes
Taken from showmethecurry .com and posted for ZWT. "When cantaloupe is in season, try this light and refreshing recipe for cantaloupe milk shake. It’ll cool down even the hottest of summer days!"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill one cup measure with cantaloupe.
- 2Pour milk over cantaloupe until cup is filled to the top.
- 3Pour milk and cantaloupe into blender.
- 4Add ice, sugar and cardamom.
- 5Blend until smooth and creamy; serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Shakes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Shakes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cantaloupe Milkshakes
Serving Size: 1 (266 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.4
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 8.5 mg
- Sodium 46.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 2.7 g