Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
I have no idea what I will use this on, but it sounds too good not to share. In my cookbook it says you can refigerate 1 week or freeze for 6 weeks. It says to place it on a chicken breast or fish fillet hot off the grill. Servings and Prep time are a guess. **Chill time not included in cook time.
- 1 cup coarsley chopped cantaloupe (Or papaya or peaches)
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- In a small saucepan simmer fruit unitl soft. Cool to room temperature.
- Place all ingredients in blender or food processor until smoothe.
- Shape butter into a roll. wrap in plastic wrap.