1/1 Photo of Cantaloupe Melba
I adopted this recipe from Recipezaar and haven't tried it yet. I don't know how long it takes to make this so I estimated. Sounds good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a blender or food processor, whirl raspberries until pureed.
- 2Pour through a sieve to remove seeds.
- 3Stir sugar and liqueur (if used) into puree and mix well; cover and chill.
- 4Halve cantaloupes and remove seeds; peel and cut into thin slices.
- 5Line each of 8 small dessert bowls or goblets with 3 or 4 melon slices.
- 6Top melon with a scoop of sherbet and pour 2 tablespoons chilled raspberry sauce over sherbet.
- 7Raspberry sherbet in goblets lined with sliced cantaloupe and topped with Melba sauce would make a memorable finale for a menu featuring an egg and cheese dish.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cantaloupe Melba
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 175.0
- Calories from Fat 14
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 47.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 34.0 g
- Protein 2.1 g