I adopted this recipe from Recipezaar and haven't tried it yet. I don't know how long it takes to make this so I estimated. Sounds good.
- In a blender or food processor, whirl raspberries until pureed.
- Pour through a sieve to remove seeds.
- Stir sugar and liqueur (if used) into puree and mix well; cover and chill.
- Halve cantaloupes and remove seeds; peel and cut into thin slices.
- Line each of 8 small dessert bowls or goblets with 3 or 4 melon slices.
- Top melon with a scoop of sherbet and pour 2 tablespoons chilled raspberry sauce over sherbet.
- Raspberry sherbet in goblets lined with sliced cantaloupe and topped with Melba sauce would make a memorable finale for a menu featuring an egg and cheese dish.