Tastes like sunshine in a jar! My mom loves cantaloupes and was thrilled to receive a jar for Christmas. Yummy on hot biscuits! This is a Southern, Californian and Mexican/Tex Mex recipe. Melons are grown in these places!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the cantaloupe in a bowl and add the lemon juice and rind.
- 2Pour the sugar over the top and let stand overnight.
- 3Transfer to a large kettle and cook over low heat, stirring frequently, until thick.
- 4Let cool to room temperature, then stir to keep the fruits evenly distributed.
- 5Pour in hot sterilized glasses and seal.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cantaloupe Marmalade
Serving Size: 1 (1356 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 643.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 28.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 165.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 164.0 g
- Protein 1.5 g