Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
In 'Summer Gatherings' by Rick Rodgers
Make and share this Cantaloupe Ice Pops recipe from Food.com.
- Puree the cantaloupe in a blender and measure: you should have 2 cups.
- Return the puree to the blender and process with 3/4 cups water, the sugar, and the lime zest and juice.
- Pour equal amounts into 8 ice-pop molds.
- Cover each mold with its lid and insert a wooden stick.
- Freeze until the pops are solid, at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Remove the pops from the molds and serve.