Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A refreshing ice recipe from the 3rd edition of the Classic Preserving Guide - "Stocking Up"
- 2 cups cantaloupe, pureed
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup mild-flavored honey
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Place cantaloupe, water, honey, lime juice, and cinnamon in a blender and process until thoroughly combined.
- Pour mixture into 2 ice cube trays.
- Place in freezer and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Place in a food processor or blender. Process until smooth & serve immediately.