Prep 30 mins
Cook 6 hrs
A very refreshing finish to a summer meal
- Cut cantaloupe in half, remove seeds, peel and dice coarsely.
- Place in a food processor or blender in batches with honey, water and rum.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a 9 x 9 inch baking pan and freeze until almost firm.
- Break up into small chunks and return to food processor or blender.
- Freeze until almost firm and blend again.
- Freeze again.
- To serve use an ice cream scoop and place 1 to 2 scoops of granite in individual serving dishes.
- Garnish each serving with a sprig of fresh mint.