Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sounds like a refreshing summer drink. Make sure that you get the ripest melon that you can find.
- 1 cantaloupe, peeled, seeded, cubed
- 1 cup gin
- 1 1⁄2 cups ice cubes
- 2 tablespoons white sugar (to taste)
- Combine the cantaloupe, gin, sugar and ice in a blender, and blend until
- the ice is smooth.
- You may need to do two batches if your blender is small.
- Pour into tall glasses and serve immediately.
I used white rum instead of gin, as that was what I had on hand. Yummy adult drink. Made for the Lazyme Cook-a-thon in memory of her DH.