Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This takes just seconds to whip up and is a good beverage for diabetics. Different! Diabetic exchange: 1 fruit
- 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup green grape
- 1⁄2 cup ice cube
- 4 teaspoons sugar or 4 teaspoons artificial sweetener, equivalent to
- Place all ingredients in the order listed in a blender.
- Cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into glasses; serve immediately.
Very quick and easy. It was a little on the tart side, and very fruity. We had these with a Mexican dip. Very good, I will make these again. Thanks Sharon 123!
I loved this! I made it exactly as written adding the 4 tsp of splenda and it was just the tiniest bit too sweet for me. I think I would start with 2 tsp. and then move on. Great breakfast drink!