Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1 medium cantaloupe, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup self rising flour or 1 cup Bisquick
- 1 egg
- 1 cup melted butter
- Place melon in a casserole dish.
- Combine all the other ingredients,mix well.
- pour over melon.
- Bake 350 for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
I was skeptical about using cantaloupe in a Cobbler, but this is decadent! I added a quarter teaspoon of cinnamon to mine and sprinkled a bit on top as well! I uploaded before baking and after baking photos! Tip... Bake until top is well browned! Enjoy!!