Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Cut cantaloupe into half-moon shapes as follows: Start with 1/2-inch slices of cantaloupe.
- Using round cookie cutter, cut circle.
- Dissect circle with same round cookie cutter to create half moon, set aside.
- Slice chicken thinly into 2-inch strips.
- Marinate 2 to 3 hours in mixture of 1/4 cup fresh lime juice and 1/4 olive oil.
- Slide all ingredients onto long skewers, placing bacon next to chicken.
- Pierce marinated chicken strips at both ends and middle to form S-shape.
- Arrange cantaloupe, tomatoes, peppers and onion chunks on skewers.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook 5 minutes in broiler or 6 on grill.