Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Wonderful fruity dessert for the BBQ. Light and delicious.
- 2 lbs cantaloupe, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 ounce butter
- 4 fluid ounces runny honey
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped mint
- Thread the cantaloupe chunks onto 4 skewers.
- In a small saucepan, heat the butter with the honey until melted then stir in the mint.
- Brush the melon with the honey mixture and cook over hot coals for 5 to 6 minutes, turning once or twice and basting with the honey mixture.
- Serve hot with remaining sauce on the side.