Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from the June 1997 Cooking Light Magazine and sounds really refreshing. Cooking times do not reflect the time needed to freeze the fruits.
- 2 cups cantaloupe, coarsely chopped
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 2 cups pineapple-orange-banana juice
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Arrange cantaloupe and banana in a single layer on a baking sheet; freeze until firm.
- Place frozen fruit in a food processor; process until chunky.
- With processor on, slowly add remaining ingredients; process until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Pretty good I made this for a late night snack. I raise cantaloupe in my garden and when I can I freeze our extras. It sure did come in handy here. Thanks for sharing your recipe.
I love this drink. I now have cantaloupe frozen in the freezer all the time. Very ripe fruit make this drink nicely sweet without the added sugar. Very easy to make and I love the fresh taste and the addition of the fresh lime juice is awesome. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
I enjoyed this very much today as a refresher! I used pineapple juice and halved the recipe. So yummy! Thanks!