Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
In 'Saved By Soup' by Judith Barrett
Make and share this Cantaloupe and Mint Soup With Lemon recipe from Food.com.
- 4 lbs ripe cantaloupe, peeled, seeded, and cut into chunks
- 1⁄4 cup packed fresh mint leaves
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar, to taste
- Combine the cantaloupe, mint, lemon juice, and sugar in a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
- Taste and add more sugar or lemon juice, if desired.
- Refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
- Stir well and serve in chilled bowls.