Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I came across this recipe in a copy of Good Housekeeping. Although I haven't tried it yet, it looks like it would be a really tasty and refreshing fruit/veggie salad.
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 large English seedless cucumber, peeled in alternating strips to make a green and white effect along the length of the cucumber, chop (1 pound)
- 2 ripe cantaloupes, coarsely chopped
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk lime juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, until blended.
- Add cucumber, cantaloupe, green onion, and cilantro. Toss to coat and serve.
I enjoyed this tart and refreshing salad very much TasteTester. I loved the combination of lime, cucumber, cantaloupe, green onion and cilantro. Great flavors and textures. Kudos on this tasty quick and easy to make fruit salad. :)