Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Betty Crocker's Quick & Easy Cookbook. You can use Honeydew Melon or pineapple chunks in place or in addition to the cantaloupe if you wish. It is NOT advisable to make this the day before and the water in the fruit will cause the salad to be watery and separate. Top with chopped pecans if you wish.
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄4 cup salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 5 cups cantaloupe, cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, cut up
- 1 cup seedless grapes, cut in 1/2
- 1 medium cucumber, chunked
- Mix yogurt and mayonnaise in a large bowl.
- Stir in lemon juice, chives and salt.
- Fold in remaining ingredients.
- Serve immediately or chill to serve later.
- DO NOT chill longer than 24 hours or it will get watery and separate!