Recipe by Sharon123
Got this delicious recipe from the cookbook Young and Hungry by Dave Lieberman. Bright fresh flavors make this recipe good anytime of the day.
Top Review by COOKGIRl
Used all fresh locally grown, organic berries! Mint from the garden, too!
Valencia oranges chosen. Yum! Serving the leftovers this morning over
a scoop of Nancy's whole milk yogurt. Made from ZWT and Veg Tag/August.
- 1 cantaloupe, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pint fresh blueberries, washed
- 1 pint fresh raspberry, washed (or other berries)
- 1 small handful fresh mint sprig
- 1 orange
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the melon pieces and berries in a bowl. Wash and dry the mint sprigs. Remove the leaves and chop them roughly. Add to the prepared fruit.
- Cut the orange in half and juice each half over the fruit bowl, using one hand to catch any seeds.
- Toss before serving.