Recipe by Justmez2
Today I bought one of those Smoothies blenders and couldn't wait to try it. After viewing several good recipes I like Shapeweaver's, but again I couldn't wait so I didn't add all the ingredients and changed it up, cause I COULDN'T WAIT; and it's hard to submit now but have to why recipe still in my memory, cause I'm drinking it now, because I couldn't wait!!!
- 1 cup rainbow sherbet
- 1 orange, fresh, peeled, seeded and cut
- 20 ounces canned pineapple chunks
- 4 -5 ice cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- Add sherbet first, blend a bit.
- Add orange, blend.
- Add only 3 tablespoons of pineapple chunks with juice, blend.
- Add 1 tablespoon additional pineapple juice if needed, blend.
- Add ice cubes and blend.
- At this point you CAN'T WAIT! DRINK!
- Will try to take picture next time but don't hold your breath!