1/1 Photo of Can't Stop Eating It Scrumptious Macaroni and Cheese
Wendy W88's Note:
Title is self explanatory! I usually have to double this recipe because my family eats so much of it at one sitting! I am always asked for this recipe, so enjoy!! ;-)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- 3Meanwhile, for sauce, tenderize onions in butter in a medium saucepan, but do not brown.
- 4Stir in flour and peppers.
- 5Add milk.
- 6Cook and stir until thick and bubbly.
- 7Add Velveeta and stir until melted.
- 8Add macaroni to a 1 quart casserole dish and stir in cheese sauce until well blended.
- 9Bake uncovered in a 350* oven for 25 minutes, then add tomato slices to top of mac'n cheese and cook 5 minutes more.
- 10Let stand 10 minutes and eat as much as you can stand!
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Can't Stop Eating It Scrumptious Macaroni and Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (419 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 708.2
- Calories from Fat 331
- Total Fat 36.8 g
- Saturated Fat 23.4 g
- Cholesterol 126.2 mg
- Sodium 1798.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 30.8 g