1/1 Photo of Can't Stop Eating It! Caramel Corn
Sweet Diva's Note:
Originally from Taste of Home, the only change I have made to this recipe is the name. It was originally named for a themed party and we don't always need a party to make it! We renamed it based on what everyone who tastes it always says....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place popcorn (6 qts. = about 24 cups) in a large bowl and set aside. In a saucepan, combine brown sugar, butter, corn syrup and salt; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 2Boil for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3Remove from the heat.
- 4Stir in vanilla and baking soda; mix well. Pour over popcorn and stir until well-coated.
- 5Pour into two greased 13-in. x 9-in.x 2-in baking pans.
- 6Bake, uncovered, at 250 for 45 minutes,stirring every 15 minutes.
- 7Cool completely. (I find it easier to remove from the pan and break up when it is still SLIGHTLY warm.)
- 8Store in airtight container or plastic bags. Yield: about 5-1/2 quarts.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Can't Stop Eating It! Caramel Corn
Serving Size: 1 (1035 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 821.0
- Calories from Fat 315
- Total Fat 35.0 g
- Saturated Fat 21.4 g
- Cholesterol 88.7 mg
- Sodium 857.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 127.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 85.6 g
- Protein 4.9 g