Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a wonderful dip for your next party, or it is also good served on baked potatoes. Just add a salad and you have dinner done! Every time I make it for a party I get rave reviews and am always asked for the recipe.
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili, without beans
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped black olives
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 (1 lb) package Velveeta Mexican cheese
- 1 large chopped onion
- Combine all ingredients and heat on stove or in microwave until cheese is melted and ingredients are well blended.
- Serve with corn chips.
this dip is the greatest you woould ever eat..really a great dip..you have to try it really fantastic...
Very tasty dip, great for Superbowl. Next time we will make it in the crockpot so it stays warm. Thanks for posting.
A definite hit at our pre-Thanksgiving meal. Everyone loved it, and my only change was to delete the onions (those chunky things don't go over well in my family), and replace (as I do in many recipes) with 1 T. onion powder - yummy!