Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Very delicious and healthy too.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs round steaks
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 onion, sliced
- 4 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 8 ounces beef broth
- Dice carrots, and slice the onion and the bell peppers into strips and place in the crock pot or large pot.
- In a ziplock bag, place meat and seasonings and shake.
- Brown the seasoned steaks in a frying pan.
- Place browned meat into crock pot/pan on top of vegetables. Add beef broth, garlic, & tomato sauce, pour into pot over top meat & veggies.
- Cook on Slow/Low for 8 hours, High cook 4-5 hours.