1/1 Photo of Can't Make Enough Chocolate Chippers
Cookie Tracie's Note:
Make As You Like Chocolate Chip Cookies I usually triple or quadruple the recipe at least double it. To have enough for everybody who comes looking for some. I have been making these since I was a teenager and I won't say how many years it has been but I am a grandmother now and everyone still comes looking for these cookies.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup margarine (butter if you prefer)
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar (tightly packed )
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon rum flavoring (Use any essence or flavoring such as vanilla essence if you prefer)
- 1 cup chocolate chips (or more If you want and these can be divided between small and large chocolate chips)
- 1/2 cup butterscotch chips (these are optional)
- 1/2 cup nuts, pecans (any kind of nuts and these are optional)
- 1/2 cup coconut (and the coconut is optional)
- 1Sift together flour, baking soda and salt.
- 2Cream together butter and sugars.
- 3Beat in egg(s) and flavoring
- 4Beat until light and fluffy.
- 5Stir in dry ingredients. Just until they are moistened.
- 6Fold in the chocolate chips and the other ingredients you have chosen to add.
- 7Drop batter about two inches apart on a greased baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 350 Degree oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Do not overbake. Cookies crisp up on cooling. .
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Can't Make Enough Chocolate Chippers
Serving Size: 1 (816 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3896.0
- Calories from Fat 2111
- Total Fat 234.6 g
- Saturated Fat 100.0 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 3513.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 442.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 26.4 g
- Sugars 308.5 g
- Protein 43.9 g