Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Our kids love these! They are easy to make:)
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package white cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, cubed
- In a bowl, combine the dry cake mix, eggs, and oil.
- With floured hands, press 2/3 of the mixture into a greased 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Set remaining cake mixture aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the milk, chocolate chips and butter.
- Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 45 seconds; stir.
- Microwave 45-60 seconds longer or until chips and butter are melted; stir until smooth.
- Pour over crust.
- Drop teaspoons of remaining cake mixture over top.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool before cutting.