Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Delicious make ahead dessert!my friend chris gave me recipe and i have gotten so many complements on this. i knew i needed to post. delicious chilled and cut bite size...use a pizza cutter to cut.... * extra * when pressing initial 2/3 batter into pan, wet fingers to prevent sticking!
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box white cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil or 1⁄3 cup canola oil
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- MIX CAKE MIX, OIL, AND EGGS IN BOWL. PRESS 2/3 MIXTURE IN 9 X 13 INCH PAN.
- MICROWAVE CONDENSED MILK, CHOC.CHIPS, AND BUTTER UNTIL MELTED. POUR OF BATTER.
- DROP REMAINING BATTER BY teaspoons ON TOP.
- BAKE 350 DEGREES 25 MINUTES OR UNTIL LIGHTLY BROWNED.
I have been making these for years and years. They are my daughter's favorite treat and she asks for them every birthday or holiday. I leave out the butter since it just isn't needed. These are super fast to make and absolutely delicious. I have made them with chocolate cake mix and yellow cake mix. I have never added nuts since my family doesn't love them but I could definitely see them being good addition. I loved the idea of using Andes chocolates and I am going to try that soon. I almost always have everything on hand to make these if I need to whip up a quick treat for something. I just made two pans today for a Girl Scout dinner tonight. It took no time at all!
This dessert is so yummy!!! I use yellow cake mix instead of white, but both ways are great tasting.
I have made this a few times now and it is always enjoyed. For me the best part is that I
would normally have everything on hand to make this, and it is so simple.