Prep 1 min
Cook 10 mins
I know, this isn't technically a "casserole," but it tastes just as good and is ready to eat in just minutes. Great for those last minute, quickie lunches!
- 4 cups egg noodles
- 1 (6 ounce) can light chunk tuna in water, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, chopped and cooked
- 1⁄4 cup peas
- Cook noodles according to package directions and drain.
- Add soup, tuna and veggies.
- Serve immediately.
- You can easily substitute your favorite veggies.
this....omg is soo amazing. i had very little ingredients and this is very great. but the only noodles i had were macoroni nd they word great. just spice it up little nd its wonderful. Its funny i used to have this in daycare a while back and ive been searching for this recipie for a while and ive finlly found it.lol, i know ppl are wondering......daycare...a while back......yea...im 13. nd i looove to cook.!
This is the one I make but I do put it in the oven with crushed cracker crumbs on top. Saltines or Ritz both work well. Add a little butter to the saltines, the Ritz doesn't need it. I sometimes will putcubed potatoes instead of peas too. You can use the canned ones or partial cook some. Capers are nice in this too. Just a couple TBS.
the title is correct and its a very inexpensive meal. I sauteed chopped onion and celery with it.