Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a staple at our holiday parties. Rich and smooth. *Hint: Do not use too much butter to grease pan, or bottom of fudge will be soggy. ENJOY!!
- Mix first 3 ingredients in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat.
- Bring to a boil stirring entire time. Boil until candy thermometer hits 234 degrees (or exactly 5 minutes boiling), stirring entire time.
- Remove from heat and add remaining ingredients. Stir until chocolate and marshmallows are dissolved.
- Pour in buttered 8x8 pan.
- Chill 30 minutes, cut with buttered knife.
- Chill again until set.
This fudge was very yummy:) I used the suggestion and did 1/2 c. white chocolate chips and 1/2 c. semi sweet. Had a lil trouble getting them out after I cut them so might try lining with parchment or wax paper. Thanks for sharing! Made for Spring PAC 2008.