Prep 15 mins
Cook 4 hrs
A super delicious cake that I found off of the Nilla wafers kraft foods website with a little sweet modification of my own. Cooking time is refrigerating time.
- With an electric mixer on medium, beat cheeses, sugar and vanilla in large bowl until well blended.
- Add chocolate and mix well.
- Stir in slowly 2 cups of whipped topping.
- Spread 2 cups of mixture on the bottom of a 9x13 pan.
- Top with 30 wafers, drizzle caramel mixture over wafers, and then another layer of the mixture. Repeat again with layers of wafers, caramel, and mixture.
- Top with any remaining whipped topping.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
I am not really sure what a Cannoli tastes like, but this dessert is very good. It is rich and creamy. I did not use the whole jar of caramel topping and am glad I didn't as it was quite sweet enough with what was used (about 3/4 of the jar).Thank you for a wonderful dessert which was easy to make in the morning and then forget about until dinner.