Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Everybody love Italian Canoli's, so here is a pie recipe to try. This is a light pie with lots of cannoli flavor.
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup blanched slivered almond
- 1⁄4 cup chopped maraschino cherry
- 1⁄4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- In a medium bowl, use a spoon to stir together the confectioners' sugar and ricotta cheese until well blended.
- Fold in the almonds, cherries, and.
- chocolate chips.
- Spoon into the graham cracker crust.
- Freeze for 3 hours to set.
- Remove from the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
- Refreeze any leftovers.
This was super tasty! I left out the cherries and almonds but probably should have added a little vanilla flavoring. I sprinkled the chocolate chips on top and drizzled with chocolate syrup. Totally amazing and I will, without a doubt, make this again. Thanks!! *Edit* The second time I made this pie I added a couple splashes of a Nicaraguan rum I adore. GREAT!! Still left out the cherries and almonds but the rum was an amazing addition. Just another flavor option and thanks again!
Quick, easy, and oh so good! I did take a pic but I'll spare you, LOL. Wouldn't change a thing, it deserves its five stars.