4 hrs 10 mins
Ricotta lovers unite!!! Funny how most folks either love it or hate. Kind of like cilantro ;-) This was originally a recipe off a carton of ricotta cheese that I tweaked to lower the fat content as much as I could. This is incredibly decadent & so easy to make. Time to make includes freezing time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place ricotta in blender or food processor container & blend till smooth.
- 2Add the condensed milk, half & half & cinnamon & blend till combined.
- 3In a 2 quart metal bowl, whip the cream till soft peaks form. Add ricotta/milk mixture, almonds & chocolate. Fold gently till combined.
- 4Cover bowl & place in freezer for 2 hours or until edges start to harden. Stir & put back in the freezer for another 2 hours or until firm.
- 5To serve, let stand at room temp till soft enough to scoop.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cannoli Ice Cream ( No Ice Cream Maker Needed )
Serving Size: 1 (97 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 260.4
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 11.9 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 74.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 7.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free sweetened condensed milk