Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ricotta lovers unite!!! Funny how most folks either love it or hate. Kind of like cilantro ;-) This was originally a recipe off a carton of ricotta cheese that I tweaked to lower the fat content as much as I could. This is incredibly decadent & so easy to make. Time to make includes freezing time.
- Place ricotta in blender or food processor container & blend till smooth.
- Add the condensed milk, half & half & cinnamon & blend till combined.
- In a 2 quart metal bowl, whip the cream till soft peaks form. Add ricotta/milk mixture, almonds & chocolate. Fold gently till combined.
- Cover bowl & place in freezer for 2 hours or until edges start to harden. Stir & put back in the freezer for another 2 hours or until firm.
- To serve, let stand at room temp till soft enough to scoop.