Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A recipe from Rachael Ray
Make and share this Cannoli French Toast recipe from Food.com.
- Sift 1/4 cup confectioners sugar into a small bowl, then stir in 1 cup ricotta cheese.
- In a medium bowl, beat together 2 eggs and 1/2 cup milk. Trim the crusts off 12 slices sandwich bread and using a rolling pin, roll out the bread to flatten.
- Add 1 tablespoon of the sweetened ricotta to each slice, fold over and pinch the edges together. (The edges will seal during cooking.)
- In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat. Working in 3 batches, dip the stuffed bread slices in the egg mixture and transfer to the skillet.
- Cook, turning once, until puffed and golden, about 3 minutes. Dust with more confectioners' sugar before serving.