Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A quick delicious dip that will disappear when served!
Make and share this Cannoli Dip recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups ricotta cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip
- waffle bowls or waffle cone
- Mix all ingredients together except for waffle bowls or cones.
- To serve - break waffle bowls or cones into chip size pieces. Dip into cannoli dip and enjoy!
Thanks for posting , it was deeeeelish
AMAZING! So easy, so good!
We had this at a party recently... It was served with bone-shaped Graham crackers (scooby doo themed) and was called "scooby snacks"