Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Perfect for parties! It is so easy and everyone will love the sweet creaminess of the dip, combined with the spicy cinnamon of the tortilla dippers. It's so yummy and so easy -give it a try!
- 1 lb low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup maraschino cherry (quartered)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 10 flour tortillas (burrito size)
- cooking spray (butter flavor is best)
- 10 teaspoons cinnamon
- Slice tortillas into eight wedges and place on sprayed cookie sheet.
- Spray tops with cooking spray then use fingers to sprinkle wedges with cinnamon.
- Place in oven to broil until golden brown and crispy.
- While these are cooking, mix ricotta, sugar, chocolate chips, cherries, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Serve chilled.
DH said it was a little sweeter than what he expected, so I'll back off the sugar next time. Very good! Thanks for an awesome recipe.
This was delicious! I forgot to get maraschino cherries at the store but used everything else as-is. Tastes just like the cannoli cream from the italian restaurant I used to work for. For dippers, I used store-bought cinnamon sugar pita chips instead of messing around making the cinnamon tortillas!
I mixed this up to take to a Super Bowl party because it seemed like something a bit different than the normal football food. It was the star of the buffet table, lemme tell you. I doubled the recipe, using only 2 cups of sugar instead of 3 and it was just sweet enough. Also, I was a bit short on time, so instead of making the cinnamon/sugar tortillas, I served this with broken waffle cones. Awesome!