Recipe by Adopted Parisian
Perfect for parties! It is so easy and everyone will love the sweet creaminess of the dip, combined with the spicy cinnamon of the tortilla dippers. It's so yummy and so easy -give it a try!
- 1 lb low-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup maraschino cherry (quartered)
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 10 flour tortillas (burrito size)
- cooking spray (butter flavor is best)
- 10 teaspoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice tortillas into eight wedges and place on sprayed cookie sheet.
- Spray tops with cooking spray then use fingers to sprinkle wedges with cinnamon.
- Place in oven to broil until golden brown and crispy.
- While these are cooking, mix ricotta, sugar, chocolate chips, cherries, vanilla and cinnamon.
- Serve chilled.