Recipe by LILLIANCOOKS
This is my version of an elegant cannoli dessert! It is perfect for a romantic evening!
Top Review by Maire.Leon.foodie
really simple and easy, My family loved it. Taking away the friend dough is really important to getting rid of the excess calories. They did miss holding a cannoli in their hands, and so this week I made them this. a melon cannoli http://www.chefmorgan.com/melon-and-honey-ricotta-cannoli-with-raspberry-coulis
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1⁄4 cup chopped canned peaches
- 2 tablespoons shredded semisweet chocolate
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium size bowl mix together first 4 ingredients til smooth.
- In a seperate bowl mix together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Take 2 wine glasses or other fluted stemware and place 1/4 of the crumb mixture in the bottom of each glass making a well in the center. Then add 1/4 the cannoli cream mixture on top. Repeat this one more time. Then garnish with chopped fruit and shredded chocolate.
- Chill til ready to serve.