Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another Perruso family recipe-these are great!
Make and share this Cannoli recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs ricotta cheese
- 1 3⁄4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 12 cannoli shells
- chocolate, melted (optional)
- pistachios, chopped (optional)
- Mix cheese, sugar, cinnamon and chips together well and stuff into cannoli shells. You can dip one end of the finished cannoli in the melted chocolate and roll in chopped nuts if you like.
Di, these are AWESOME!!! So easy to make, I mean really you can't get any easier than this. I took them to a luncheon today and DH was upset because I didn't bring him any home, there was none left. I will pass this on and I will make this again, and again!!! Thanks for sharing.
This was great! I added a little bit of granulated sugar, maybe 1/4 cup. I am making these for a seminar this week! Thank you!
These were wonderful. I have to take them to work so that I won't eat them all. I bought prebakes shells this time but will make them be hand next time.