Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 1 hr
Cook 0 mins
i got this off of another website an it is the best to eat gift giving conversation piece
Make and share this Canning Bread recipe from Food.com.
- sterilize wide mouth pints while in boing water cream shorting an sugar an beat in eggs pumpkin an water .
- sift flour baking powder soda an spices an mix all together.
- now pre heat oven to 325.
- take 7 or 8 wide mouth pints an grease with crisco.
- FILL ONLY HALF FULL! maby a smuge less bake for 45 minutes.
- REMOVE ONE AT A TIME WIPE EDGES A THEN PLACE LID AN RINGS ON SCREW TIGHT the heat will seal the jars.
- bread will keep for one year does not last that long in my home come holidays GONE also you can add other fruits instead of pumpkin.