1/1 Photo of Cannelloni (Soprano's Style)
1 hr 10 mins
Adapted from "Entertaining with the Sopranos"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the meats and garlic and cook, stirring frequently until no longer pink.
- 3Tip the pan to spoon off the excess fat.
- 4Stir in the spinach and 1 cup of the bechamel sauce; add salt and pepper to taste.
- 5Remove from heat and let cool slightly, then stir in 1 cup of parmigiano reggiano.
- 6Cook pasta until slightly underdone; placing in cold water until cool enough to handle, then lay flat on lint-free towel.
- 7Preheat oven to 350 degrees; butter 2 11 x 8 x 2 inch baking dishes.
- 9Spread a thin layer of sauce over the bottom of the baking dishes.
- 10Spread some of the filling over each pasta square, leaving 1/2 border on one side. Starting at the opposite side, loosely roll and place seam-side down in the baking dishes.
- 11Spoon the remaining sauce over the pasta.
- 12Sprinkle with cheese.
- 13Bake 30 minutes, or until the sauce is bubbling and the top is golden brown. Serve hot.
- 14(The cannelloni can be assembled up to 1 day ahead. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate after completely assembling. You will need to bake longer than 30 minutes).
Browse Our Top Manicotti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Manicotti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cannelloni (Soprano's Style)
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.7
- Calories from Fat 103
- Total Fat 11.5 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 49.0 mg
- Sodium 469.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 23.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: