- 475 g ricotta cheese
- 150 g frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained (about half a package)
- 1 egg
- 236.59 ml parmesan cheese
- 4.92 ml dried basil or 4.92 ml thyme
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 20 oven ready cannelloni tubes
- 680 ml can pasta sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ricotta, spinach, egg, 1/2 the parmesan and seasonings; mix well.
- Fill cannelloni tubes with this mixture.
- Spread 1/2 the pasta sauce in a baking pan and arrange stuffed cannelloni in single layer over it Cover the cannelloni with the remaining sauce, making sure to cover all pasta Sprinkle with remaining parmesan.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 for about 45 minutes.