1 hr 5 mins
Adapted from a recipe on the back of a pasta box. I made this tonight for dinner and it was really excellant- just like from a restaurant!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ricotta, spinach, egg, 1/2 the parmesan and seasonings; mix well.
- 2Fill cannelloni tubes with this mixture.
- 3Spread 1/2 the pasta sauce in a baking pan and arrange stuffed cannelloni in single layer over it Cover the cannelloni with the remaining sauce, making sure to cover all pasta Sprinkle with remaining parmesan.
- 4Cover with foil and bake at 350 for about 45 minutes.
Browse Our Top Manicotti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Manicotti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cannelloni Fiorentina
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.3
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.5 g
- Cholesterol 88.5 mg
- Sodium 1050.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 19.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: