Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A perfect light summer meal.
- 1⁄2 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 (15 ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna in olive oil, undrained
- 1⁄4 cup capers
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Mix ingredients 1-5. Gently combine all ingredients. Serve.
- You can also add red onion and/or cherry tomatoes.
Excellent lunch outside in the sunshine. I did add cherry tomatoes and onion and served it over mixed baby greens and arugula. The cider vinegar was a bit of a surprise--I would have expected wine or sherry vinegar but the cider vinegar gives a very pleasant brightness to the dish.