- 1 can cannellini beans
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil, plus
- 1 tablespoon salt and pepper
- 2 cloves garlic
- 4 slices tuscan bread
- 1 teaspoon parsley, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- In the bowl of a food processor, process the cannellini beans and 1 garlic clove until smooth.
- Slowly add the 1/4 of olive oil with the motor running.
- Season with salt and pepper, and set aside.
- Heat a grill pan.
- Grill the slices of bread until distinct grill marks form.
- Brush with the remaining olive oil, and rub with the remaining garlic clove.
- Spread the beans over the bruschetta, and sprinkle with parsley.