- 1 (19 ounce) can cannellini beans
- 1 small garlic clove
- 3 scallions (white and light green parts)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 ounces prosciutto
- 1 medium baguette, cut into rounds
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain and rinse the cannellini beans.
- Finely chop the garlic and slice the scallions.
- In a medium bowl, combine the beans, garlic, scallions, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Tear the prosciutto into 1-inch pieces and fold into the beans. Serve with the baguette.