Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Inspired by a WW Core recipe, but I ended up changing and adding too many other ingredients for personal taste. This is wonderfully fresh, delicious and tangy!
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons capers, drained
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 roasted red peppers, drained and chopped (from a jar)
- 1⁄2 large cucumber, chopped
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
- In a glass measuring cup, stir together first 8 ingredients and then slowly whisk in oil until well blended.
- Toss cannellini beans, tomatoes, roasted pepper, and cucumber in large bowl, and drizzle with vinaigrette.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately at room temperature or chill until ready to serve.
This was great! I made it to eat along with roasted veggies and balsamic couscous with cashew tzaziki and it was such a delicious meal. I used one can of cannelini beans and one can of chickpeas since that was what I had at home and it worked very well! It's a very versatile and easy recipe, I can see myself using both different beans and different veggies when I make it again in the future. Because this is definetely a keeper! Thanks for sharing the recipe!