Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is great with pita chips.
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano (or 1/4 tsp. dried)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- olive oil, for drizzling
- sun-dried tomato packed in oil, chopped finely
- Add beans, lemon juice, olive oil, oregano, and salt to the bowl of a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Transfer mixture into a small serving dish.
- Top with sundried tomatoes, drizzle with additional olive oil and sprinkle with a little oregano or parsley.