Recipe by Mercy
This is quick and delicious! I don't remember where I found this. I think I found the original recipe on the net a couple of years ago and then I change it a bit.
Top Review by Miss Annie
Well, now....we enjoyed this salad. The salad was easy to prepare and we were especially fond of the dressing. A good grade of basalmic is a must. I especially liked your picture, so I served the salad in avocados too. A very nice touch. Thanks for sharing this recipe.
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lb smoked sausage, cooked and diced
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper, diced
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, diced
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained (white)
- 1⁄3 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper, to taste