Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr
From Libbie's little black book. Old canning recipe. Always follow Ball canning book. No amounts given for this, was just canned in pint jars.
- 1 gallon zucchini, grated coarsely, it says peeled also
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons pineapple extract
- Mix zucchini, pinapple juice, crushed pineapple, lemon juice, and pineapple extract together and cook for 20 minutes.
- Place in clean hot pint jars.
- Seal and process 30 minutes at 10 lbs pressure.