- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, sliced, drained
- 17 ounces corn, canned
- 16 ounces green beans, canned
- 2 ounces pimientos, chopped
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- lettuce, garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine water chestnuts, corn, green beans, pimiento, celery, green pepper, and onion in a large bowl, tossing lightly.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Combine vinegar, oil, water, and sugar; mix well.
- Pour over vegetable mixture, cover and refrigerate at least 24 hours.
- Drain and serve in a lettuce-lined bowl.